Monday, September 5, 2011

Guinness Cupcakes!

Hi Everyone, Its Lauren!

Its been about 2 months since we've all been together to blog! I was without a computer for the summer, Meg was in Florida working at a camp, and Taylor was workin' at the car wash.  Since were all back at school for our senior year, I figured I would kick off the new blog year with a baking post!

This past weekend was the first real weekend at school so I felt the need to whip up something special. With the help from my housemates, I got the idea of making Guinness Cupcakes with Baileys Frosting! They turned out amazing and were super fun to make! The Guinness made the chocolate of the cupcakes a little bitter, while the Baileys in the frosting added a nice coffee flavor.  They were the perfect addition to our long weekend.

 Guinness Cupcakes  (thanks to food.com!)






"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" 
- Lucy from Charlie Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment