Monday, June 27, 2011

Bagpipes, Castles, & Golf

From Ireland, I took a tiny plane over to Edinburgh, Scotland.  Before going on this trip, I didn't know much about Scotland or have too much of an interest of going.  But after only a few days there, it turned out to be my favorite place visited in Europe!  The architecture was some of the most amazing I have ever seen! I loved being able to just walk around all day and see beautiful sights.

While in Scotland I visited the Edinburgh Castle, went to St. Andrews, and visited galleries.

Just like in my Ireland post, I'm going to pick 5 pictures to try and some up the wonderfulness of Scotland!

View from the Edinburgh Castle

St. Andrew's Golf Course

Quinn, Tom, Ryan, Steve, Me: Outside the National Gallery

 Street near my hotel: absolutely loved all of the cobblestone!

View of the Castle from a garden below


Thanks again for reading!

My England post will be up in about a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment