Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Breeze

Hi Everyone! It's Lauren!


dress: American Eagle; cardigan: Forever 21; bag: Anthropologie

Last night night, John and I went into Piermont.  It's this cute little town on the water with lots of shops and restaurants.



We found this delicious place called The Harbour House! It was pub-like food, especially seafood! We both choose yummy seafood dishes.  And lucky for me, my clam chowder came in a bowl plate!



I had never been to The Harbour House before, so when i saw the vintage book border, i had to take a picture!  It was such a nice touch to the great food!




This will be my last post before I leave to go abroad to Europe for 2 weeks on Monday! I can't wait to come back and share my adventures!


"Sitting on the dock of the bay/ Watching the tide roll away/ I'm just sitting on the dock of the bay/ Wasting time" - Otis Redding

2 comments:

  1. that location is gorgeous!
    thankyou for your lovely comment
    i'm following!
    come back and have a look

    www.geenafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments! We each have personal bloglovin accounts and I'm following through mine... love your posts! -taylor

    ReplyDelete