Thursday, June 9, 2011

I want to speak the unspoken. I want to face everything in our world that’s broken.

Hi everyone... Taylor here!
I'm officially holding down the blog fort while my counterparts are off on fabulous adventures. Meg spent a few weeks in Hawaii "studying" on a short term abroad program and now she is off "working" in Florida at a summer camp. Lauren has also jetted off to "study" in Scotland, Ireland, and England for a few weeks. I am obviously supremely jealous as I miss London in ridiculous amounts and am spending my summer working one of those jobs you mention as the worst job you ever had when you become famous and get interviewed. Despite this minor 45 hour a week set back I got to do some fun thrifting a few weeks ago! Sorry for the mildly shabby photos... my normal camera is out of commission. Here's the finds:

 T-shirt sweater with cool lace up and feather details on the back. Very excited about this one!

I don't know how this could ever look cool in a photograph, but I promise it is awesome and 80slicious.

Funky canvas / Random material boot action. Oh yeah.

Yes... the inside is decked out with cow print. 

Completely necessary treasure chest? Check. 


"I don’t know much, but I do know this: 
I know that heaven is full of music 
And I know that God listens to my heart beat on his iPod. 
It reminds him that we still got work to do."
-Rudy Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment