Tuesday, May 24, 2011

home is wherever i'm with you.

Hey all... Taylor here. I'm not usually one to put on a pretty dress and heels when I can throw on my Converse and get my outdoor adventure on. Being home and surrounded by top notch nature, however, made me want to bring both of my worlds together. So, I put on my version of the pretty dress and heels (obviously plaid, obviously black, obviously boots) and took it to my backyard. This all ended with me trying to climb a tree... something that does not mesh well with wedges. P.S. I also when on a thrifting extravaganza today. Can't wait to share my finds. I may have bought a small treasure chest...

Dress: Charlotte Russe / Boots: Maurice's / Socks: Forever21





"We knew we had to leave this town, but we never 
knew when and we never knew how" -Daughtry

1 comment:

  1. very cute,
    i love both your blogs. thankyou for the comment
    i'm now following you
    would love it if you'd come back and follow

    www.geenafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete