Monday, May 9, 2011

Strawberry Mupcakes


Sunday Afternoon on the Hudson River
Dress: Lord & Taylor, Jacket: H&M

Hi! I’m Lauren.  I’m a Fashion Merchandising major at Marist College and an avid baker.  At Marist you are most likely to find me at the gym watching Food Network or marathon watching a TV show with my boyfriend.  I’m pretty new to blogging, but with the help of Meg and Taylor I think I’ll get the hang of it quickly.    

For my first individual post I figured I would show everyone some of my baking!  Since it is the last week of classes, I keep finding myself standing in front of my fridge looking at a variety of random ingredients.  After staring at a completely full container of fresh strawberries for about 10 minutes, I decided I absolutely must use them!  After some online research for a recipe, I found one that included the left over ingredients of my Junior year.  I ended up using Sandra Lee’s recipe for Strawberry Cupcakes, which ended up tasting more like Mupcakes (renamed by my house-mate Angela)! They came out great and were a nice treat to start off finals week.   




"No it won't all go the way it should/ But I know the heart of life is good" - John Mayer

1 comment: