Monday, May 16, 2011

You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream for Glace?

Hi Everyone, It’s Lauren!
Now that I’m home from school for the summer, I need to find fun things to do! Tonight, me and John went and got Glace! Now, I’m sure no one has any idea what I’m talking about when I say that, so let me explain: Glace is this ice-cream like treat that has no carbs or sugar. 
Top: Ann Taylor LOFT; Necklace: Laila Rowe

It’s pretty great, but don’t really exist other than in West Nyack, NY at Cone Zone.  Cone Zone is a local ice cream shop that my brother Anthony works at.  Thanks to him I get my yummy Glace at a discount.


When trying to explain this “Glace” to any of my friends they can never seem to quite understand.  It’s not your typical ice cream texture, but it’s not a crushed ice texture either.  As put by Meg, she described it as fresh snow, like real snow you find outside.  She was lucky enough to try it a few weeks back! I still cannot describe it well, but I can tell you that it is delicious!
If you’re ever in West Nyack, stop by and give it a try!  





“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
-J.R.R. Tolkien

No comments:

Post a Comment