Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You can be the king, but watch the queen conquer.

Shirt: H&M / Jeans: Forever21 / Shoes: Forever21 / Glasses: Ray Ban

Hi All! Taylor here, making my first individual post. I'm just going to get my list on so you can get an idea of what to expect from me in the future (other than pictures of me frolicking on the rocks down by the Hudson River).

Things I feel positively about = fashion, sweet kicks, outdoor adventures, London, dance, choreography, flannel shirts, dying my hair, Kanye West, my pet chinchilla, my mainly black & white wardrobe, slam poetry, holidays, so-called indie bands, wooden playgrounds, writing, broadway, piercings, road trips, skiing, hip hop, PostSecret, photography, nonprofits, traveling, Glee, my family, wiffle ball, and literature.

Get ready... hope there is some stuff on this list you can get stoked about!


"Let your children name themselves and claim themselves as the new day for
today we are determined to be the channelers of these changing frequencies into 
songs, paintings, writings, dance, drama, photography, carpentry,crafts, love, and love.
We enlist every instrument: Acoustic, electronic. Every so-called race, gender, 
and sexual preference. Every per-son as beings of sound to acknowledge 
their responsibility to uplift the consciousness of the entire world." -saul williams

No comments:

Post a Comment